    From: "Dakota Jack"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 4/8/05 3:01:43 AM
    To: "Struts Users Mailing List"<user@struts.apache.org>
    Subject: Popups and Struts Actions

    I am using the following code and do not want the menubar, etc. on my
    popup.  But the menubar and everything else is still showing up.  You
    javascript mavens out there, what is wrong?

          method="post"
          action="album_photo.CRACKWILLOW"
          target="whereOwhere"

onsubmit="window.open('',this.target,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbar=2,toolbar=0,resizable=0,copyhistory=0,width=10000,height=10000);return
    true;">
                  alt='ALBUM'
                  property='open.method'/>
    ~Dakota Jack~

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]