From: sudip shrestha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 6:37 AM
To: Dave Newton; Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: session expiration issue and tiles

Dave:
I can understand presenting different menu options based on user
privileges and having the same layout pages.  But my concern is there
may be some pages which a user with less privileges may not be allowed
to see at all, and what if he finds the url of that page and types the
url in the browser and if that particular page does not have the
authority-check not built into it, that user may be able to do stuff
on the page......I hope you know what I am saying.