Hi Balaji,

Please visit http://www.roseindia.net/struts/
tutorial is with running example.

Following topics are covered:

Many advance topics like Tiles, Struts Validation Framework, Java Script
validations are covered in this tutorial.

   Introduction to the Apache Struts
This lesson is an introduction to the Struts and its architecture.

   Introduction to the Struts Controller
This lesson is an introduction to Controller part of the Struts Framework.

   Introduction to the Struts Action Class
This lesson is an introduction to Action Class of the Struts Framework.

   Using Struts ActionFrom Class
This shows how to create user interface form using struts ActionFrom class and
jsp page.

   Using Struts HTML Tags
Section shows you the different types of Struts HTML Tags available for the
development of views in JSP.

   Introduction to Struts Validator Framework
Struts Framework provides the functionality to validate the form data. It can
be use to validate the data on the users browser as well as on the server side.

   Client Side Address Validation in Struts
In this lesson we will create JSP page for entering the address and use the
functionality provided by Validator Framework to validate the user data on the
browser.

   Developing Application with Struts Tiles
In this lesson we will create Struts Tiles Applications.

   Using tiles-defs.xml in Tiles Application
In this lesson you will learn how to define and use the "plugin" definitation
in tiles-defs.xml file.

Regards
Deepak Kumar

"Balaji H. Kasal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am quite new to Struts. Please let me know which is the best place to
start with. I am interested to start learning from examples.

Thanks in advance.

--Balaji