Craig McClanahan wrote:

On Apr 12, 2005 2:27 PM, Joe Germuska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"I would caution new projects, however, to *not* use the Struts HTML
tags. That part of Struts has received fairly little developer
attention, and should be considered legacy at this point."

This quote has no attribution, but as a committer, I would disagree
with this assertion. There are certain cases for which the HTML tag
library are still by far the best way to solve problems, and for
those cases, they are still recommended.

For the record, that quote was from me, and I still stand by it. Compared to where the rest of the world is going, the limited
functionality and HTML-only nature of these tags is not a good long
term future bet.

No no, I was trying to avoid starting it all up again!!!

;)

Dave