kurt,
I am putting the  list of values for the drop
down in the form bean as dynaform.set("userList",
list) in theaction class. (userList is a form property
here) but still not able to get the drop down
re-populated back when validation errors occur.
What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mallik