Any further insights on this? It seems I'm missing something simple here...

I dont want ot have to manually call methods on my action...

help?  :)

Is there something beyond the

that I need (and the hidden field named "dispatch")

and of course to have my Action inherit from
org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction (actually my BaseAction
inherits from it... that wouldnt make a diffference though correct?

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]