http://www.omnytex.com/ajaxtags.zip is everything I have.  It is, I'd say,
partially real... There are some things I didn't do (most importantly the
reading in of the configuration file), but it is a real, working thing
there, mostly.  It certainly needs to be completed, but ultimately in
simplest form it isn't all that far off.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect