Hi,

I'm stuck with Struts 1.1b2 and I need to do some conditional
validation. AFAIK, the way to do this for this version is using the
requiredif validator. The problem is, I cannot find any reference
information on how to add this validator to the validator-rules.xml
configuration file.

Please advise on how to do this and if there's a better way to do this
with this old version. For example, is it possible to configure the old
Struts/Validator versions to use validwhen?

Any help is appreciated.

Tarek Nabil