From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:21 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: HTML:tags in a Tag

Hello,

While finishing up a project, I found the need to create a Tag to use in
my JSP file.

Problem is, I have created all view using the HTML:tags. Can the
HTML:tags be used in a Tag file? In my tag, I have access to a
JspWriter, but I am not sure how to use the tags in the class, since it
is a class.

Can this be done? Any ideas of workarounds?

Thanks,
Scott