Afternoon all

Under Struts 1.1 (previously I have been using 1.0), I have validation on a
form (it extends ValidatorActionForm) but after validation has failed and I
have (within the validate method) logged the number of errors, I can not for
the life of me get them to show within the JSP.  I have followed the
examples in both the Struts Cookbook and the Struts site, but still to no
avail. I raise errors on this form using both the Validation.xml and
manually, and I ensure that I return the errors object.

I have also taken a dump of both the Request and Session for the user, and I
find nothing that has a class of ActionErrors or ActionMessages.

Has anyone had this problem and can help?  I assume I doing something really
silly that is ballsing this up.

Cheers

Christopher Marsh-Bourdon
 ------