Hi,
I have a situation where I need to create a form fields based on the user
selection in the previous form.
For example, in the first form user selects the Departments from multi
selection box and when this form is submitted, I have to show some x number of
form fields for every department selected in the previous page.
generally we have to specify the form fields in the configuration.xml file in
advance.
Is there any way I can create on the fly dynamic form fields?? if so how?

Thanks,
Mallik