From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:20 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: [OT] looking for salary surveys

Sure.

(Ack, sorry, mark, for replying directly to you.)

Five years professional programming (at 34 -- had two other short
careers
as a journalist and graphic artist/designer), *very* strong
Swing/Threads,
good Struts/JSTL, good JDBC/SQL, decent EJB, JMS, strong XML, strong
HTTP,
good Linux, novice C++, exceptional graphic design and writing skills
(if I
do say so myself) in Atlanta, GA.

Maybe that was more than you wanted. ;)

Thanks for any and all opinions! I don't want to short-change myself!

Erik

Original Message: ----------------- From: Mark Benussi [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:02:01 +0100 To: user@struts.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: [OT] looking for salary surveys

Erik,

I think it would help if you started by telling readers where you live
(Country and Region). I assume my current rates, paid in Albanian Leke
will
be of little use to you.