I was [virtually] beaten up for updating domain model in GET request
;) And I agree, this is not a good practice. I personally tolerate
deleting an item from a table using link, because having table with
links saying "Delete" is nicer, than having table with bunch of
buttons. But in this particular situation, I say use FORM and use
button, and use POST.

Too bad that links do not have "method" attribute. And why not to use FORM?

Michael.