> hi,
>
> Am I correct that only one Action instance is being created
> by the server?. I mean all users/threads share the same
> instance?

yes

>Base on this I surmise that if I extend Action like that:
> public abstract class MyAction extends Action {
>
> protected static final IAuthorizer auth=new MyAuthorizer();
>
> }
>
> and afterwards extend my action classes from modified one
> I'll have one auth object?

Yes.

> Does it apply to ActionForm object,too? (one form object
> shared by all users/threads). What about different values
> entered by different users in different sessions?

No. ActionForms are created per request or session depends on how you
declare them. (scope attribute)

                <form-bean name="ccSearchForm1"

type="xxx.yyy.zzz.cc.presentation.bean.SearchForm"/>

                <action
                        path="/ccSearchUserName"
                        name="ccSearchForm1"

type="xxx.yyy.zzz.cc.presentation.action.SearchUserNameAction"

input="/xxx/yyy/zzz/cc/presentation/jsp/SearchForm.jsp"
                        scope="session">
                        <forward name="success"
path="/xxx/yyy/zzz/cc/presentation/jsp/SearchResult.jsp"/>

scope request for new object on each request, session for once per session
(you can still create one if needed in your action and replace the one in
session).

Regards
Leon