From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:49 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: Can you make Tomcat 5 create multiple JSESSIONID cookies in
Firefox?

Maybe I'm understanding you wrong, but your multiple windows are all
used by
the same user, right?
In this case user name and operation id should be the same for all
'vsessions'
(virtual sessions between one browser window and the webserver).
The only thing differs between vsessions is your 'validate'.
Why don't you move it in the request scope?

Regards
Leon