Also, check these out:

https://whirlycache.dev.java.net/

http://www.opensymphony.com/oscache/

Erik

temp temp wrote:

Is it similar to sessions ie each user will have his own cached Object or all the users share the same
Cached object .

I have a jsp with multiple submit buttons .Each submit
button calls database to get data. Its like I have
3 submit buttons 1st gets User comments .
2nd gets some results of a type
3rd gets some results of a different type

when user clicks on comments 1st submit button I have to call 2nd and 3rd to get result data .I want to avoid this by caching the results data .This results data is different for different users. User I mean a client(Browser) accessing my website.

Should I use sessions to store this data or use Cahced
objects in case cached object what to use.

thanks & regards