hi

tiles newbie.

am trying to incorporate Tiles to my existing struts project. can
someone please explain to me how the following is supposed to work?

1) have a page with classic 4 tile layout (header, menu, body, footer)
2) on selecting a menuitem, the body and menu tiles change.

if i submit to a jsp page which inturn calls the actions (for menu,
body), i get a "response already commited" error somewhere in the middle.

how do i get around it?

should i use a single action that sets the properties of both menu and
body tiles?

there must be a much simpler way to do this that i'm missing ....

haaaalpppp :)

riyaz