From: Andy Dailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:33 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [OT] html:text field is getting truncated

This looks to be an html issue and not a struts issue.  I have a problem
where I have an html:text field on my jsp that will not allow me to set
the size of the displayed input field.
The value that should be displayed is PRM,WS,CORNER,24X48
The value that is displayed is PRM,WS,CORNER,24 with the X48 able to be
seen if you select the box and drag the mouse to the right.

I have removed the style sheet from the page and all other output.  I do
not see a change in the display.  I have also displayed the data using a
straight html input tag and it is still has the truncated display.

My browser is IE6.  It does the same in Firefox.

Could anyone be of assistance?

Thanks.