Hi all!
We are using Struts for the view in a "intranet" application. After one year of developing the application, we need to improve the way we do the JSPs, since we put many many scriptlet in the JSPs to check whenever we should show the attributes, and when these attributes shoud be read-only or read-write, and so on. The logic is in the JSP and in the actions!!!!

We would like to have a way to set some kind of DTO in the facade (puting information about how each attributo should appears: read-only, read-write or even not be show), so in the action we only need to put that DTO in the ActionFrom, and the JSP should check that DTO and show the form's elements read-only, read-write or ignore it.
Is there some framework that do something like this?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english!

Horacio