Hi,

This is my first idea doing it in the jsp. But in this project we can't
use jstl neither custom tags neither <% java code %> which could be the
solution?

Thanks
________________________
Rodolfo García Esteban
Canal Isabel II
División de Aplicaciones Técnicas
C/ Santa Engracia, 125
Edificio 8
Tel. 91 545 10 00 - Ext. 2128
Fax. 91 545 14 41

        cc:     (cco: Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII)
        Asunto: Re: The best place for output formats

Hi,

imho the jsp (view), because the action is just the controller and each
view component should be able to decide how to format data. Maybe the
fmt tags (jstl) or a custom tag could take care of formatting the output.

Regards,
Tom