> On 5/2/05, Rafael Taboada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks... I'm working right now with PHP...
>>
>> Is it possible to combine PHP with struts? I mean, instead to JSP, use PHP.

Folashade Adeyosoye a écrit :
hmm, good question, but i would not think so, one system developed in
struts can call a PHP and vise-visa, but i dont think they can be
intergrated.

1. PHP has a diff processor compared to java/jsp/struts
thanks

Well, I'm not saying this is possible either... But after all, people manage to do Struts + XML/XSLT without JSP. So why not with PHP ?

--
Stéphane Zuckerman