On 5/2/05, Rafael Taboada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Hi folks... I'm working right now with PHP...
>
>  Is it possible to combine PHP with struts? I mean, instead to JSP, use PHP.

For reasons discussed by several people in this thread, information
sharing between the Java logic and the PHP logic can be a challenge.
One technology to keep your eye on, however, is JSR 223:  Scripting
for the Java Platform, where the spec is currently in public review:

  http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detai?id=223

The objectives of this JSR include the ability to connect the object
models of a scripting language (with PHP being an obvious target) and
a Java virtual machine.  Servlet containers make a natural place to
integrate this sort of functinality.

Craig