I think that's exactly what the guys are looking for at this point... if
you had any issues whatsoever with that port, posting about them I think
would be most welcome.

Ironic... if you say that everything went perfect that's almost less
helpful, isn't it?? :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect