Hi dear Struts list friends.

 I have several JSPs and all them map only one actionform. All work
fine, in my actionform i have all attributes they appear in my JSPs.

 The problem is when i want to validate some input. For example in a
JSP i have two forms and when i want to work with only the first one,
i want to validate its attributes. I use the validate method in my
actionform, but there is an error because it validates all atributes
in my jsp and of course because I want to work with only one form, all
attributes of the another form has to be blank and this is the error.

 Is it correct to have only one actionform for many JSPs??

 How can i validate my attributes with this approach?.

 thanks for your cooperation

--

 Rafael Taboada