From: Brian McGovern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:47 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Quartz Scheduler with Struts

I need to set up a bunch of jobs that monitor various pieces of my struts
app.  I decided to use Quartz but am wondering if anyone has experience with
setting up quartz to run in struts.  I'm guessing this would be achieved
with by either writing a plugin class to be started from struts-config.xml,
or by setting up a Quartz servlet.  Can anyone get me started in the right
direction and lemme know of things to watch out for?

thanks