I am not sure why Leon says that running headless mode is "not that
easy".  He must have experiences I have not had.  My experience is
that running in headless mode is a fairly simple matter.  All you have
to do is set the headless parameter and there you are.  As I said,
maybe Leon has something else in mind.

On 5/5/05, Leon Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What about jmagick?
>
> http://www.yeo.id.au/jmagick/
>
> The problem with using awt is that you need an X installation on your
> server, which you normally haven't. And running
> AWT in headless mode is not that easy. Beside this, jmagick provide better
> quality of image resizement as awt.
>
> Regards
> Leon

No one ever went blind looking at the bright side of life.