Matt Raible wrote the following on 5/8/2005 11:39 AM:

As an alternative, I suppose I could modify my Form -> POJO conversion to detect Sets and properly convert List to Set.

Unfortunately I think this is what you are going to have to do Matt. I'd keep the Set property in the form bean, but use the List property in the html:

//ActionForm

Set someSet;
List someList;

getSomeList {
   //*gets someList from the someSet
}

setSomeList
   //sets someList
   //*also populates someSet from someList

setSomeSet
   //sets someSet

getSomeSet
   //gets someSet

Now the above should work even if your Value Object has a Set property.

-- Rick