Cliff Lam wrote the following on 5/10/2005 4:25 AM:

> My page has too many select-box in one page. The .html has 17XXX lines.

Nobody asked this, so I wanted to make sure, Are each of the select box
entries a "different" list? I'm assuming so, but sometimes for master
detail records where you have multiple select boxes that have the same
list of options (for example having to select a role from a drop down
for several persons), javascript and dhtml is great option. I'm guessing
you have a case though where each drop down is different set of options?
(If so redesign, as others have brought up, or just live with a long
rendering time.)

--
Rick