I am having trouble getting information, or a workaround for the following
problem.

A user fills out a simple textfield form. I update the database with the value
and show a new jsp page. Then the user hits the back-button, and even though
the browser gives an alert  (this will POSTDATA that is expired as cache") yes
or no? And they say yes, I enter another record into my database. Causing
problems.

I have my nocache set to true in my struts-config.xml. Any other ideas,
solutions to this problem?

Thanks,
Scott