True... I would however be very willing to bet you can lift the
DownloadAction class from 1.2.6 and drop it in 1.2.4 without any
problem... As a matter of fact, although I'm not 100% certain, I think the
sample app I wrote that you can grab off the Wiki is in fact using
1.2.4... heck, there's a chance it's using 1.1! :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect