On 11/05/05 00:15 Matt Raible wrote:
You could hammer on AppFuse and Equinox - they both have Struts and JSF versions.

http://demo.appfuse.org/appfuse (Struts 1.2.4)
http://demo.appfuse.org/appfuse-jsf (MyFaces 1.0.7)

http://demo.raibledesigns.com/equinox-struts (same versions as above)
http://demo.raibledesigns.com/equinox-jsf

I haven't seen any performance differences in my experience - but I also haven't stress tested either of these applications under super-heavy load. I also haven't had any out-of-memory issues when using them in production - so they should make good test cases.

It would also be very interesting to read comparative analysis of the two apps from the development point of view - speed of development, complexity, extensibility, manageability etc.

Adam

--
struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian