From: Rafael Taboada [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:44 PM
Cc: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Problem using session var

 I renamed my methods but nothing happened.

 My new getters and setters:

 getStrValor()
 setStrValor()

 But it's still the same error.

 But I did this:

<logic:iterate id="lista" name="lstTipoCambio">
   <bean:write name="lista" property="strValor" />
</logic:iterate>

 And it worked.... Do u know why? Because lstTipoCambio is a
collection object???.

 And why don't work renaming my methods like Larry said???

--

 Rafael Taboada