Hi riyaz,

Thank you very much.
I have try it.

I think this method is mot suitable for me as I only want to get the fields
in jsp not all the field in the form.

As some field in the form is not used in jsp and some field is used by the
other action.

Anyway thank a lot.

Do you still have any method let me try ??

Cliff

this is your last method:

HttpServletRequest request =
            (HttpServletRequest)pageContext.getRequest();
ModuleConfig moduleConfig =
            (ModuleConfig)request.getAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY);
FormBeanConfig formBean = moduleConfig.findFormBeanConfig(formName);
FormPropertyConfig[] formProps = formBean.findFormPropertyConfigs();
for (int i = 0; i < formProps.length; i++) {
    // get property
    FormPropertyConfig prop = formProps[i];
    System.out.println(prop.getName());
}