From: Marco Mistroni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 9:17 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: <bean:message question

Hello all,
        I have a question regarding bean:message

I have a page where I need to display a message with some
Dynamc parameters, and I would be able to 'internationalize' the whole
message

For example, let's say that my message is

Error.comparequantity={0} must be {1} than {2}

I would like to use the tag in my page like this

<bean:message key="error.comparequantity"

arg0="prompt.minQuantity"

arg1="less"

arg2="prompt.maxQuantity"/>');

However, it looks like args0 & args2 are not retrieved from my
ApplicationREsources.properties file

Any idea on how to achieve that?

Thanx in advance and regars
        marco