Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 10:36 AM
Subject: Template Library? What is it??

Hi there all Please forgive the stupid question, but I'm working with a client who is telling me that I am not using the "template library" in my struts application. The application uses struts and tiles, with all the page definitions stored in a tiles-defs.xml file I thought the Template Library was an alternative to Tiles, not something that worked with tiles. thoughts? Tiles is working super as is... but this question is making me wonder if I missed something...

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]