Hi everyone,

We're building a project using Struts and are about to start on the
security module. The requirements are that security should be fine
grained, which means that it can not be on the module level, but rather
on the JSP or Action level. Actually, the users might ask for security
on the button level, but we intend to push back on that one.

Are there any widely used approaches or best practices that we can
follow?

Note that we will not be using J2EE based authentication and security,
which means we have a custom login process.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks