Dakota Jack wrote:
Just out of curiosity, when you don't seem to have internationalized
the image, why would you want to do that with the alt?

The application that I'm building is multilingual. As such, the "alt" property of my images should be converted to the client's locale. Having said that, to resolve my problem, I did the following and it worked like a charm:

The images themselves don't contain any text but the tags should be internationalized. Now it's my turn to ask... What do you mean by having an "internationalized image"?... am I missing something here?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Aladin