From: "Rafael Taboada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> But is it possible to comunicate two
> actionforms? Because i have a actionform for each jsp. So, I'd like
> one actionform pass the value to the main jsp's actionform. how can do
> this?

Read up on client-side scripting-- JavaScript.  The entire page, including
the HTML form, is represented by an object with properties you can change.

Another way to do it is to have the popup submit its form and then refresh
the parent window and close itself... since they are sharing the same
session, you'll see the the new values in the parent form.
    opener.location.href = "viewProfile.do"
    self.close();
</script>

This will make the parent window make a new request to the server, and you
can do whatever you need to do in your Action code or JSP.

--
Wendy Smoak