On 5/26/05, Durham David R Jr Ctr 805 CSPTS/SCE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks David. But it seems that this framework only works with
> > Spring, and we're not using Spring.
>
> It works with Struts MVC, but yes, you'll likely need Spring to
> configure the filters, and to do some proxying for the "button" level
> access.

+1

You might need to use the Spring Container, but, you don't have to use
Spring MVC component. I'm looking into doing exactly that for my own
Struts-based webapp. Adding security using acegi. In my case though, I
am using Spring Container to do dependency injection in my action
classes. So, I'm already over that hurdle.

-Van

--
- Mike "Van" Riper
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]