From: "Eric C. Hein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

property="label" labelProperty="value"/>

Was this pasted in? You have a slash in front of the dollar sign, and the ending curly brace seems to be missing in the collection attribute. I've never seen escaped double quotes used in an expression, either.

Try just ${departmentMap.sales} for the collection.  I'm not sure how smart
it is, but if it "knows" departmentMap is a Map, it will use the correct
accessor.  Alternately, try ${departmentMap['sales']}.

--
Wendy Smoak