Ok, I decided to work with the session context. But I have a problem I
don't know how to solve it.
  I have a form, inside there's a submit button but there are some buttons
in order to do extra function like add a new item to the form.
  My problem is I don't how to store in my action the data that the user has
filled before to press another button different to submit button.
  Because when the user press the submit button, the action receive the form
and i can work with the data, but how can i know if the user is
prepopulating extra data before press the submit button?
  I have some link buttons that they do some extra functions inside the
form...
  Can u know??

--
Rafael Taboada
Cell : 511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"