Hi folks. I'm confused about using ActinForms.. Please can u help to find
the light?
  When I have form in a jsp and when i click the submit button... The
actionform associated with the actionmapping is created in the session
context? I mean, is the actionform created as an attribute in the session
user?
  Because I have a sample code downloaded from
http://courses.coreservlets.com/Course-Materials/struts.html, Prepopulating
and Redisplaying Input Forms section, and It calls an actionform attribute
with:
  ContactFormBean contactFormBean =
(ContactFormBean)request.getAttribute("contactFormBean");
  Another problem is that I have my form but with other links to add more
data to my form. How can I store the data before the user click on the link
button? How can I sotre the data in my session attribute?
  thanks for ur help

--
Rafael Taboada
Cell : 511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"