Hi Rodolfo,

We are using Spring 1.2 with Struts 1.2.6 . At least with our setup, we
found that if we wanted to use Dependency Injection with Spring into our
actions, we would not be able to use our wildcard mappings. So instead we
just let our actions inherit from DispatchActionSupport, get the
ApplicationContext and do lookup of the beans in the code. Not an optimal
solution but at least it brings IoC to everything below your view, and
lets you use Springs features there.

Anders,