Hi,

I'm trying to use the tiles framework. Everything runs well, but if I try to use a custom RequestProcessor I get this error in the console:

Jun 3, 2005 4:54:26 PM org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin initRequestProcessorClass SEVERE: TilesPlugin : Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor

In the browser window I get an error that begins with:
javax.servlet.ServletException: TilesPlugin : Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor

My custom RequestProcessor subclasses TilesRequestProcessor instead RequestProcessor.

Thanks for any advice!

LuKe

Sponsor:

Scarica Sweety sul tuo cellulare. Come visto in televisione.

* La prima suoneria è GRATIS!

*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3543&d=3-6