Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: html-el:checkbox quandary

Okay okay it is one of those mondays where your physically at work but
mentally still Saturday afternoon !

I'm feeling the same way.

I have a form bean:
DependentForm
which also contains  a value object bean:
dependent
which has a property called: healthEligibilityIndicator

Now I'd liket to reference the property in the JSP.

Currently this is what I have:
"${dependentForm.dependent.healthEligibilityIndicator}"
property="${dependentForm.dependent.healthEligibilityIndicator}"/>

This is the error I'm getting:
[06/06/05 15:17:59:889 EDT] 5dc35dc3 WebGroup      E SRVE0026E: [Servlet
Error]-[No getter method for property  of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN]: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No
getter method for property  of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Why is this happening?
I'm more upset that I can't figure it out myself !

Any input is appreciated !
- Glenn

If dependentForm is the form bean associated with the HTML form that
your checkbox is a part of, try it with just
property="dependent.healthEligibilityIndicator".

Hubert