I'm presuming you also have the following in your web.xml:

<security-role>
  <description>Admin user allowed to invoke all methods</description>
  <role-name>admin</role-name>
</security-role>

to define the security roles used?

If you change your action path to reflect the url pattern for the 'admin'
role secured resource, it should certainly work and should not require the
role attribute like this:

<action path="/HelpDesk/bruger/DB/home"
          type="wilson.helpdesk.actions.menu.ToDbAction">

Vance