I have a struts app that needs to change a link's url as well as the
title. That is, the url for the product catalogs are different for
Germany and US as well as the titles.

en_US
link.title=Products
link.url=http://www.myUScompany.com/products
de_DE
link.title=Produkte
link.url=http://www.myDEcompany.com/catalog

I have no problem with the title but getting the url into the href="~"
part of the tag on the .jsp page is driving me nuts!

Here is the history of my logic for a top bar menu link: (referring to
the property file above)

I started with:
href="http://www.myUScompany.com/products";>
        Products

I converted the title phrase to i18n which worked fine:
href="http://www.myUScompany.com/products";>
        <bean:message key="link.title"/>

I tried to convert the link to i18n like this:
key="link.url"/>">
        <bean:message key="link.title"/>

This failed as well as everything else I tried to get the localized url
into the html:link. I tried html:write but since I'm new to struts I
don't have any confidence that I did it correctly. I'm sure that there
must be a way to do this since I can't be the only one with this
problem.

TIA, J.

--
This transmission is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and
may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or legally