hi,

I've a page on which there are a lot of similar data. For every week in a year (52 total) I have 3 different values for instance:
week 1
efficiency=98
complaints=45
other=3

I've decided that HashMap will be the best to store all of the values and access each value base on key (key is being build from concatenting string year+week+value_type)

How can I access value for specific key from JSTL

<c:out value="${myhashmap??????}"></c:out>

Or is it better way to store these values. I rule out having each value as a different variable since I'll have 52*3 different variables