To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: struts - view, create, update user page

What is the best way to implment this with Struts?
Need help, please, please, please,

So here is the situation:

All data is in database.

I have a user table with Fields like First Name,
Last
Name, Address, SSN, EMAIL, Telephone...

I have Account table with fields like ID, Date,
Balance,... Each user can have one or more Accounts.

I have Transaction table with fields like ID, Date,
Title, Status ... Each user account have one or more
Transactions.

I would like to have pages that can create user,
display all users or individual users, edit user
information, and delete user.

I would like to have pages that can create account,
display account, edit account information, and
delete
account...

I would like to have pages that can create
transaction, display transaction, edit transaction,
and delete transaction...

Thanks,
--- Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Give us some more info Tony.
>
> Are you talking about a relational database with
20
> tables, or is this
> user information just a few bits in an xml file?
>
> Larry
>

> On 6/6/05, Tony Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi, I am using struts to develop a webapp. One
> piece
> > of work is the user information. I will allow
user
> > create, view, and update his personal
information.
> > Usually, the three pages are very similar. What
is