Hi,

I am a bit stuck on implementing the following so all help is
appreciated.

I open up a search page as a pop up window. The user implements the
search options and is returned a number of rows. The user then selects
one of these rows using a check box which I have defined as a multibox
in my jsp.

The problem I have is populating the field on the parent window with the
value of the multibox?

In the JSP i define my multibox as such

<bean:write name="client" property="resourceId"/>

The link to close this page and send the value is as follows:

The javascript function:

<script language="JavaScript">
function sendValue(s)
{

var selvalue = s
out.println("variable = " + selvalue");
window.opener.document.createClnForm.clientId.value = selvalue;
window.close();
}
</script>

If I put a value of 1 in the link where i call the javascript it works
fine and puts 1 into the correct field on the parent window.

However what i want to send back is the
<bean:write name="client" property="resourceId"/> of the selected
multibox.

i tried using bean define but that did not seem to work.

The property resourceIds of the actionClientForm is a collection.

Anyone know how to do this?

thanks
fez